Giant Hogweed burns Codroy Valley boy
A little boy from the Codroy Valley has had a very painful run-in with Giant Hogweed and its toxic sap. It happened two weeks ago, and 4-year old Lance Downey still has bandages on his feet. On today's show Ramona will speak with the boy's step-dad, Gerard Gale. Here's a video that will help you to identify the weed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sysmrqw4sEo
Moose in the harbour Shanneyganock frontmen Chris Andrews and Mark Hiscock set off from the Fort Amherst small boat basin in St. John's to go cod fishing, but things didn't go as expected... They wound up trying to save a moose that was in the harbour. Mark Hiscock speaks with Ramona Deaing.
Crosstalk - Gardening Ramona is joined by botanist Peter Scott. They take your calls.