From Your Kitchen - Salmon with Mango Salsa
Salmon with Mango Salsa from Revive Performance Dietitians
4 salmon fillets - 6 oz (180 g) each
3 firm mangos, cut into slices
2 red peppers diced
4 green onions finely chopped
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
2 limes, juiced
½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat grill. Place mango slices down on a grill and until lightly charred, about 2 minutes. Flip
mango slices and grill 2 minutes longer. Set mango aside to cool.
2. Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
3. Line half a baking sheet with foil and place salmon overtop. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake
for 8 minutes.
4. Combine red pepper, green onion, jalapeño pepper and olive oil in a large bowl. When mango
slices have cooled, dice them. Add diced mango to the mixing bowl with lime juice. Toss to
combine. Set aside.
Categories: Columnists, From Your Kitchen
|Radio One||Weekdays 3pm MT|
Radio Active Features
- Edmonton Champions of Change
- A spotlight on some of Edmonton's greatest volunteers, special people who have contributed above and beyond to their community.