Books: March 2012 Archives
Tuesday March 6, 2012
Laurie Greenwood joins us to discuss a controversial book that encourages atheists to steal certain aspects of religion. Alain de Botton's Religion for Atheists: a non-believers guide to the uses of religion.
Download Flash Player to view this content.
Categories: Books, Columnists, Past Episodes
- February 2013
- January 2013
- Tue., 29 – Laurie Greenwood - The Painted Girls
- December 2012
- Fri., 14 – Laurie Greenwood - Non Fiction Book List
- October 2012
- Tue., 2 – Laurie Greenwood - Sweet Tooth
- September 2012
- April 2012
- Tue., 3 – Laurie Greenwood - Divergent
- March 2012
- Tue., 6 – Laurie Greenwood - Religion for Atheists
|Radio One||Weekdays 3pm MT|
Listen LiveCBC Radio One: 740AM | 93.9 FM
Featured AudioAll show audio »
Please download the latest version of Flash Player to view this content.