This is That is an award winning satirical current affairs show that doesn't just talk about the issues, it fabricates them.
Monday August 28, 2017
Chaos ensues during flight from Calgary to Toronto after inflight entertainment system fails
more stories from this episode
- National Museum to allow high school kids to complete unfinished Group of 7 paintings
- Canada's funniest political speech writer reveals his secret to success
- Canadians react to United States Army accepting Canadian recruits
- Chaos ensues during flight from Calgary to Toronto after inflight entertainment system fails
- Under every radio tower in Canada lives a 'Tower Keeper'
- Full Episode
An Airbus 321 passenger jet traveling from Calgary to Toronto had a mid air mishap this week. Thankfully its 118 passengers are safely back on the ground and breathing a sigh of relief after a 4-hour flight without any inflight entertainment.
"It was terrifying," said one anonymous passenger. "About 10 minutes into the flight we were told we would not be able to watch reruns of the Big Bang Theory."
"I thought I could cope by reading the in-flight magazine," said another traumatized passenger, "but it was of no consolation - you could hardly even consider it media."
Peter Oldring spoke with This Is That Special Correspondent Chris Redman to learn how shocked passengers responded and how they will begin the process of putting their lives back together.