Thursday June 30, 2016
Canadian rail company has no explanation after 47-car train goes missing
more stories from this episode
- Government to spend millions baby proofing House of Commons
- Famous Canadian choir only has two members left
- Canadians react to Vancouver School Board selling school playground to developer
- Canadian rail company has no explanation after 47-car train goes missing
- World's first volunteer run, non-profit McDonalds opens in Manitoba
- Full Episode
[Originally broadcast on Sept. 17/19, 2015]
The Canadian Rail industry has had a difficult few years and it doesn't look like things are getting any easier: Three days ago, National Canadian Rail announced that a train leaving Thunder Bay for Winnipeg completely vanished without a trace.
"You'd think all we'd have to do is follow the track … but it is not that easy." - Burton Lansdown, NCR spokesperson
According to spokesperson for the rail company Burton Lansdown, the company has "looked everywhere" and they "just can't find it."
Peter Oldring spoke with Landsdown earlier today to discuss theories on where this train could be and what they're doing to track it down.
This is That is an award winning satirical current affairs show that doesn't just talk about the issues, it fabricates them.