Sunday December 17, 2017
Think it doesn't matter how you dry your hands? Think again.
more stories from this episode
- Michael's essay — Do we really need to spend $4-billion to build a new bridge to Michigan?
- 'We can do a lot better': Retiring Beverley McLachlin on what's wrong with our justice system
- Shipocalypse Now
- Think it doesn't matter how you dry your hands? Think again.
- The enigmatic poetry of Wallace Stevens
- Go Tell It On the Mountain
- Full Episode
We seldom think, let alone, think again about how we wash and dry our hands.
Keith Redway, on the other hand, has been researching that topic for about two decades. He is an Emeritus Fellow in the Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Westminster, London.
As part of our occasional series called "Think Again," he spoke to Michael about the differences between drying hands with paper towels, a warm-air dryer or a jet-air dryer. Which is more hygienic?
Click 'listen' above to hear the interview.