Sunday July 03, 2016
We're looking for your stories about "grey divorce"
more stories from this episode
- If we're so full of information, why do we get everything wrong? - Michael's essay
- Why Steve Martin fell in love with Group of Seven painter Lawren Harris
- In praise of the humble (and unfairly maligned!) donkey
- Science, sexism and the ticking of the 'biological clock'
- Rebuilding Canada's foreign service after its "decade of darkness"
- We're looking for your stories about "grey divorce"
- Full Episode
It might be the slogan of a generation: Till grey do us part.
Divorce among people over fifty — and much older — is on a dramatic rise. Marriages of many decades are imploding, exploding, and plain old fizzling out. And women are taking the lead in making it happen.
Here at The Sunday Edition, producer Ashley Walters is working on a radio documentary about what's known as "grey divorce."
She would like to connect with men and women who would be willing to share their stories. The specs? Over 60, and at least thirty years of marriage.
If you can help, please e-mail her at email@example.com or call her at 416-205-2860.