Thursday September 07, 2017
Janet Rogers reads her poem Final Report
more stories from this episode
- Why actor and comedian Mary Walsh decided to write a novel
- Why Karen Connelly tackled love, lust and sex in her latest novel
- Why Janet Rogers sees poets as witnesses to history
- Why Broken Social Scene's Andrew Whiteman wants you to read Claudia Rankine's poetry collection, Citizen
- Janet Rogers reads her poem Final Report
- Full Episode
Janet Rogers is a Mohawk/Tuscarora broadcaster, poet, teacher and performer. Her latest book Totem Poles and Railroads is the fifth collection of poetry from the author known for her unflinching, criticism of colonialism and her advocacy for the inclusion of Indigenous voices, on all platforms.
This is Janet Rogers reading her poem "Final Report" from her new poetry collection Totem Poles and Railroads.