Thursday February 19, 2015
David Nabarro: On a mission to eradicate Ebola cases to zero
more stories from this episode
- Security journalist fears Barrett Brown case will prompt crackdown
- Quebec high school strip search of student deprives teens of rights
- Checking-In on urban design for the aging, debtors prisons & Ebola
- David Nabarro: On a mission to eradicate Ebola cases to zero
- Mars One candidate flying high as he makes Top 100 list
- Full Episode
While Ebola cases have dwindled there is still a lot of work to do according to UN Special Envoy for Ebola, Dr. David Nabarro. In fact it's actually harder to move from from 10 to zero than from 100 to 10. He tells us why the closer to zero we get, the harder it is.
This segment was produced by Kristin Nelson and Ines Colabrese.