Sunday February 01, 2015
Fear "threat inflation" more than threat of terror
more stories from this episode
- Fear "threat inflation" more than threat of terror
- Ban indoor smoking in condos and apartments
- If a protest is held in a restaurant, and no one hears, does it still make a point?
- A public health physician does a 180 on flu shots
- Saying "No" to divestment in the oil industry
- Forget Budget Day, Public Accounts Day is the real deal
- Full Episode
Paul Robinson is a professor at the University of Ottawa's Graduate School of Public and International Affairs. This week he provided us with his assessment of the risks of terrorism in Canada. He tells us that for Canada, the greatest danger is not terrorism, but self-inflicted "threat inflation."