Spark is looking at Google's role in Canadian schools — and we want your help.
If you're a teacher, parent or student, there's a good chance you've encountered Google's educational products. Last year, Google said over 70 million students worldwide were using G Suite for Education.
Spark is looking into how Google is marketing itself to schools, affecting how classrooms work, impacting students' privacy, and how it's shaping the way children think about technology.
If you're a fan of Google in schools or not, we want to hear from you.
- If you're a student, what's it like using Google products and what do you think about their role in your education?
- If you're a teacher, how has having Google in the classroom changed your job?
- If you're a parent, do you have opinions on Google and student privacy?
- If you're a school administrator, what was it like implementing Google's technology?
- If you're an academic or work in tech, do you know of any interesting research about Google's use in schools? Is there something we need to know?
Get in touch by sending us an email to email@example.com.
If you want to contact us securely, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also can use Secure Drop. Just follow the instructions and put "Spark" in the subject line.