Sunday September 27, 2015
How to make a crayon business card
more stories from this episode
- Behind the lens of the camera that restricts what you shoot
- This app mails you a magazine of your most recent mobile pics
- How to make a crayon business card
- Building a fitness tracker for wheelchair users
- Would you trust your employer to monitor your body at work?
- Wearables, work, the law, and you
- Full Episode
There have been attempts to replace traditional business cards: apps that scan cards, ways to swap contact info by touching phones, and of course LinkedIn and other social networks. And yet, handing someone your paper card directly can create a personal connection. It can also be a big help if your business card stands out. Artist Dorota Pankowska talks about the business cards she makes with crayons.