Sunday January 25, 2015
The Digital Economy: Capitalism 2.0?
more stories from this episode
- Cuba's underground alternative to the internet
- If the kids don't have wi-fi, the school bus will it bring it to them
- This app lets you lend your eyes to people who are blind
- The hidden social reality behind digital labour
- How your smartphone could help predict the weather
- The Digital Economy: Capitalism 2.0?
- Full Episode
Don Tapscott, twenty years after writing his bestseller The Digital Economy, looks at the new challenges facing the digital economy and the questions every thought leader needs to ask in order to thrive.