Sunday January 11, 2015
Why our brains respond to positive affirmations
more stories from this episode
- How changing your password can change your life
- Why our brains respond to positive affirmations
- Mom, stop posting photos of me online!
- Connected toothbrushes and other oddities of CES
- Why this internet artist makes absurd, hilarious bots
- From your credit rating to your search results: How algorithms create a black box society
- Full Episode
Christine Logel is a social psychologist and an assistant professor at Renison University College in Waterloo ON. She's studied how affirmations can help with improving physical health, and talks about how writing goals down, or typing them as a password each day, can help us achieve them.