Sunday January 11, 2015
How changing your password can change your life
more stories from this episode
- How changing your password can change your life
- Why our brains respond to positive affirmations
- Mom, stop posting photos of me online!
- Connected toothbrushes and other oddities of CES
- Why this internet artist makes absurd, hilarious bots
- From your credit rating to your search results: How algorithms create a black box society
- Full Episode
In 2104, Mauricio Estrella managed to achieve life-changing goals by turning his computer password into a new positive affirmation every 30 days. He tells his moving story and shares tips for how to come up with effective passwords for changing your life.
After we spoke to Mauricio, we wanted to find out why our brains respond to positive affirmations in the first place.