Thursday April 13, 2017
Quirks & Questions: How can I guarantee I'll become a fossil after I die?
more stories from this episode
- Bad Vibes: How shaking buildings could be making you sick
- Pulling water from desert air, just like Star Wars predicted
- A new approach to Canadian science funding?
- Are there really 7,000 Siberian methane bubbles ready to explode?
- Scratches show earliest evidence of right-handedness
- Quirks & Questions: How can I guarantee I'll become a fossil after I die?
- Full Episode
Our question this week comes from Paul Smerek in Ottawa. He wants to know what instructions to leave behind when he dies to guarantee he'll eventually become a fossil.
Our answer comes from Dr. Angela Lieverse. She's a bioarchaeologist at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon.