Saturday March 04, 2017
Quirks Question: Does my iPhone get heavier when it's filled up with music?
more stories from this episode
- Non-addictive pain killer could replace fentanyl
- Can we control computers with our dreams?
- Watch this bee slam dunk a ball for a sweet treat
- Dear Canada, you are peeing in the pool and we have proof
- Product of a 'Holy Grail' physics experiment has... disappeared
- Quirks Question: Does my iPhone get heavier when it's filled up with music?
- Full Episode
Clive Tucker from Port Moody, B.C. wondered if his iPhone gets heavier when you load it up with music.
The answer is a little more complicated than you'd think.
Professor Roel Vertegaal from the Human Media Lab at Queen's University explains.
If you've got a question get in touch: