Tuesday September 26, 2017
Musical duo Partner find success without trying to 'navigate the man's indie world'
more stories from this episode
- Kim's Convenience combats the idea that 'anybody non-white' can't play a significant role onscreen
- How much does Lady Gaga really reveal in her new Netflix documentary?
- From Whitney Houston to Glass Tiger: listen to Director X's Brampton block party
- Musical duo Partner find success without trying to 'navigate the man's indie world'
- Maggie Rogers, Kendrick Lamar and more: music from today's episode
- Full Episode
Best friends from Sackville, N.B., Josée Caron and Lucy Niles form the musical duo Partner. Partner has been described as "part-musical act, part-teenage diary, and 100 per cent queer" and the two use humour and lightheartedness in their music.
They talk to Tom Power about their music and play songs from their debut album, In Search of Lost Time.
— Produced by Ty Callender