Thursday June 08, 2017
How clowning can change the world
more stories from this episode
- Kevin Hart: 'Being the biggest and the best isn't my concern'
- Tatiana Maslany prepares to say goodbye to her many characters on final season of Orphan Black
- On Vivek Shraya's new album, the artist asks: 'When does transition end?'
- How clowning can change the world
- The War on Drugs, Grimes and more: music from today's episode
- Full Episode
Heather Annis and Amy Lee, the actors behind Canadian clown duo Morro and Jasp, have been performing as clowns together for 13 years.
Consequently, they take clowning very seriously. Annis and Lee believe the absurd humour in clowning exposes our shared humanity and brings people together.
The duo sit down to talk to Tom Power about their new show, Morro and Jasp in Stupefaction, which runs from June 14 to 24 at the Streetcar Crowsnest in Toronto. Find out more about the show here.
Keep an eye out for a forthcoming Morro and Jasp video on the q Facebook page next week.
— Produced by Cora Nijhawan