Friday August 18, 2017
Kelly Bishop reflects on 30 years of Dirty Dancing
more stories from this episode
- Kelly Bishop reflects on 30 years of Dirty Dancing
- Dick Gregory's use of humour in activism was 'unlike any other,' says son
- Exploring the many sides of comedy legend Jerry Lewis
- Celebrating 30 years of the Dirty Dancing soundtrack
- Absolutely Free, Bill Medley and more: music from today's episode
- Full Episode
Dirty Dancing is celebrating its 30th anniversary.
Kelly Bishop, who played Baby's mother Marjorie Houseman in the beloved movie, is also known for her role as Emily Gilmore in Gilmore Girls and she appeared in the reboot of the series earlier this year.
A classically trained ballet dancer, Tony Award-winner Bishop talks to q about her career and reflects on the ongoing popularity of Dirty Dancing.
Cineplex will screen Dirty Dancing in its VIP theatres across Canada on Aug. 21.
— Produced by Cora Nijhawan