Friday September 15, 2017
What were the biggest trends from New York Fashion Week 2017?
more stories from this episode
- Bruce Cockburn thought he ran out of songs but now he's back with Bone On Bone
- What were the biggest trends from New York Fashion Week 2017?
- Are Foo Fighters playing it safe on their new album?
- Richard Wagamese's Indian Horse shocked and inspired this director to bring it to the big screen
- Sampha, Foo Fighters and more: music from today's episode
- Full Episode
New York Fashion Week wrapped on Wednesday, after dozens of designers showed their collections for the spring/summer 2018 season. These events set the tone for the fashion season and they often reflect what's going on today in arts, culture and even politics.
Mosha Lundström Halbert is a fashion director and a digital contributor to Vogue. She was at some of the New York shows during Fashion Week and she's here to tell us what went down.
— Produced by Cora Nijhawan