Wednesday February 14, 2018
Comedian Pete Holmes shares his favourite Valentine's Day story
more stories from this episode
- McMafia mastermind Misha Glenny on the real world mobsters that inspired the TV show
- Comedian Pete Holmes shares his favourite Valentine's Day story
- Jael Richardson's book pick: The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
- Mosha Lundström Halbert breaks down the biggest runway stories from New York Fashion Week
- Top Hollywood stylist Karla Welch talks red carpet fashion
- Full Episode
The thing about Valentine's Day is that nobody approaches it the same way. For some people, it's less about having fun and more about hoping things don't go horribly wrong.
Tom Power spoke with comedian Pete Holmes recently and asked him if he had a favourite Valentine's Day story — turns out he did. Listen to that story here and catch the full interview tomorrow on q.
— Produced by Chris Trowbridge