CBC Radio One Weekdays at 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. (10:30 NT)
SiriusXM Weekdays at 10 a.m., 08:00 p.m. and 02 a.m. (ET)
CBC TVSundays at 3:00 p.m., Thursday nights at 1:00 a.m.
Radio 2Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
About Usq is an energetic daily arts, culture and entertainment program featuring in-depth conversations with the most compelling people observing and influencing culture today.
We also feature live musical performances, provocative debates on hot-button issues and lively panel discussions.
Where to hear/watch q:
q is heard twice daily on CBC Radio One (10 AM and 10 PM), on more than 170 public radio stations across the United States (check local listings), three times daily on Sirius XM 169.
q's weekly television show airs twice weekly on CBC TV (Sundays at 3 PM, Thursday nights at 1:00 AM) and is premiering in U.S. syndication in Fall 2014, airing on top TV stations such as WABC New York, WBBM Chicago, KYW in Philadelphia and WFAA Dallas.
q offers audio and video podcasts, as well as live and on-demand streaming via cbc.ca/q. q video content is also available on the qTV Youtube channel.
q's weekly spin-off show, q the Music, airs Tuesdays at 7 PM on CBC Radio Two.
How to connect with q:
q's audience & reach
q is the leading arts and culture program in Canada, and one of the fastest growing programs in North America, with an audience of more than 3 million. q is heard twice daily on CBC Radio, one of the most important cultural institutions in Canada, and the number one station for all-day listening in most major markets in Canada. q is a key venue launching new cultural products and breaking new musical acts. Publicists, please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
q reaches a passionate and engaged public radio audience across Canada and the United States. CBC Radio - q is heard twice every weekday on CBC Radio One reaching more than 2.3 million listeners across Canada.
- CBC Radio is consistently a top performer for all-day listening in major markets across the country.
- U.S. radio - q is heard daily on more than 160 U.S. public radio stations, including many major markets, such as New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Seattle, with a QUME (reach) of 535,000 listeners. q is on air in 7 of the top 10 markets in the US.
- Sirius XM - q is heard three times a day across North America on SiriusXM 169
- CBC Radio 2 - Musical guests get extra exposure on q's weekly spin-off show q The Music, heard Tuesday evenings on CBC Radio 2.
q produces a weekly television show featuring highlights from the radio program
- CBC TV - q weekly television show is seen twice weekly on CBC TV and reaches 360,000 viewers for its Sunday episode.
- U.S. television -- q's weekly television show premieres in Fall 2014 in U.S. syndication and is anticipated to reach up to 4 million viewers each week on top stations across the country like WABC New York, WBBM Chicago, KYW in Philadelphia and WFAA Dallas.
There are more ways than ever to access q content. q is committed to getting content to listeners how and when they want it. q's website is optimized for mobile and our podcast is consistently ranked at or near the top of the Canadian iTunes charts.
- Website - q's website is the #1 CBC radio program site with more than 3 million views annually. YouTube - The qTV YouTube channel averages 1.5 million views monthly, has more than 86,000 subscribers and more than 70 million views to date.
- Audio Podcast - q's audio podcast averages more than 250,000 downloads a week.
- Video Podcast - q's video podcast was downloaded 31,000 times
- Video On Demand - q video averages 5,000 views a week (not including YouTube)
- Live streaming audio - q is available for streaming live weekdays starting at 9:06 AM ET. Listeners can select their time zone and listen to Radio One live at their convenience.
- Audio On Demand - Past q episodes and interviews are available for streaming on demand at cbc.ca/q.
q is actively engaged with a large community of fans across North America and around the world. We are always experimenting with new ways of reaching audiences and connecting with them where they are. q has a Klout score of 79.*
- YouTube - q has more than 100,000 subscribers on YouTube and has passed the 100,000 view mark
- Twitter - @cbcradioq reach more 137,000 followers
- Facebook - q's Facebook page has more than 43,000 likes and an active community of engaged fans
- Instagram - q's Instagram page has just over 5,900 followers
*Klout is one of the web's most popular tools for measuring social influence. The average Klout Score is 40. Users with a score of 63 are in the top 5% of all users.