Saturday June 17, 2017
Wife unconvincingly claims husband's hideous furniture and clothing stolen by very selective burglars
more stories from this episode
- Doctor the Guess Who Chapter 4: The Doctor and Victoria find the mysterious man in plaid
- Man with E-Cigarette bewitches café-goers with aura of mystery and coolness
- EXCLUSIVE: The Spiderman Homecoming review our critic wrote before the movie was even filmed
- Wife unconvincingly claims husband's hideous furniture and clothing stolen by very selective burglars
- Bride has exact wedding she's been planning since she was six years old and it's just disturbing
- Full Episode
In a performance that didn't fool anyone, Deb Albertson claimed that thieves had broken into the Albertson home and stolen some of her husband David's most treasured possessions.
Oh honey! They went through your closet and took all your shirts that make you look pear-shaped! Oh nooo!! - Deb, not fooling anyone
David later insisted that the same thieves had stolen all the couple's decorative candles and the special pillows that say "Live, Laugh, Love."