Friday December 01, 2017
Riffed from the Headlines 02/12/2017
more stories from this episode
- 'Flash Drives for Freedom': How smuggled western media could take down Kim Jong-un
- Uncovering corruption: The stories we'll miss when local newspapers are gone
- The Grammys are trying to be relevant again — and it just might be working
- #AfterMeToo confronts sexual misconduct in the Canadian entertainment industry
- Languaging IRL: Buzzfeed's guide to grammar in the internet age
- 'It was pretty radical': Charlie Brown Christmas drummer reflects on iconic soundtrack
- Riffed from the Headlines 02/12/2017
- Full Episode
Riffed from the Headlines is our weekly quiz where we choose three riffs linked by one story in the news. Guess the story that links the riffs and you could win a Day 6 tote bag and a personalized note from our very own Brent Bambury.
Last week's clues were Yuna with "Mannequin," Insane Clown Posse with "Wax Museum," and Yung Liberalz with "Stoners for Justin."
Kathleen Alcock of Kamloops, B.C. correctly guessed the headline we were looking for: Wax figure of Justin Trudeau is unveiled at Grevin Museum in Montreal.
Congratulations, Kathleen! A Day 6 tote bag is on its way to you.
You can listen to this week's clue above and email us your answer at email@example.com.
Make sure to include your mailing address and put "Riffed from the Headlines" in the subject line.