Friday October 13, 2017
Riffed from the Headlines 14/10/2017
more stories from this episode
- How Harvey Weinstein used the media to keep his alleged victims down
- Going long on Yeezys and Jordans: Inside the stock market for limited edition sneakers
- What 'The Curious Incident' reveals about the experience of autism
- Data mining firm behind Trump election built psychological profiles of nearly every American voter
- Joni, Whitney and the cost of stardom
- Riffed from the Headlines 14/10/2017
- Full Episode
Riffed from the Headlines is our weekly quiz where we choose three riffs linked by one story in the news. Guess the story that links the riffs and you could win a Day 6 tote bag and a personalized note from our very own Brent Bambury.
Last week's clues were Mos Def (now Yasiin Bey) with "Love," Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth with "Main Ingredient" and Neil Diamond with "Crunchy Granola Suite."
Amy Bright of Lethbridge, Alberta correctly guessed the headline we were looking for: FDA tells bakery "love" can't be an ingredient in its granola.
Congratulations Amy, a Day 6 tote bag is on its way to you.
You can listen to this week's clue above and email us your answer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to include your mailing address and put "Riffed from the Headlines" in the subject line.