Friday September 29, 2017
Riffed from the Headlines 30/09/2017
more stories from this episode
- The Little Rock Nine: "We've become as we were 60 years ago."
- Trump's odds of staying in office: The Day 6 Impeach-O-Meter for Sept 29
- Medieval history scholars are suddenly on the front lines in the fight against white supremacists
- 'Collected Tarts': Tabatha Southey's acerbic wit lives on in her new book, as she moves on from The Globe
- So long, and thanks for all the mail: CBC retires its fleet of mailbots
- Automate This! Yuval Harari on how the coming A.I. revolution could leave most of humanity behind
- Riffed from the Headlines 30/09/2017
- Full Episode
Riffed from the Headlines is our weekly quiz where we choose three riffs linked by one story in the news. Guess the story that links the riffs, and you could win a Day 6 tote bag and a personalized note from our very own Brent Bambury.
Last week's clues were Frank Sinatra with "Anything Goes," Tenacious D with "Rock Your Socks Off" and "Supernova with "Chewbacca."
John Wright of Halifax correctly guessed the headline we were looking for: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau rocks Chewbacca socks at the Bloomberg Global Business Forum.
Congratulations, John! A Day 6 tote bag is on its way to you.
You can listen to this week's clue above and email us your answer at email@example.com.
Make sure to include your mailing address and put "Riffed from the Headlines" in the subject line.