Wednesday September 13, 2017
Riffed from the Headlines 16/09/2017
more stories from this episode
- Automate This! Could autonomous robots put surgeons and pharmacists out of a job?
- 'All the glass just flew away': Shattered windows and levelled homes in the eye of Hurricane Irma
- How The Room's Greg Sestero turned the worst movie ever made into a buzz-worthy blockbuster
- Homegrown TB crisis: Why a preventable disease persists among Canada's Inuit
- Don't expect 'Repeater': The Fugazi opera inspired by guitar feedback and stage banter
- Riffed from the Headlines 16/09/2017
- Full Episode
Riffed from the Headlines is our weekly quiz where we choose three riffs linked by one story in the news. Guess the story that links the riffs, and you could win a Day 6 tote bag and a personalized note from our very own Brent Bambury.
Last week's clues were Busta Rhymes with "Do The Bus a Bus," Patti LaBelle with "On My Own," and The Dingees with "Leave The Kids Alone."
Amy Severson of Vancouver correctly guessed the headline we were looking for: Vancouver father is told he can't continue letting his children ride the bus to school without him.
Congratulations Amy, a Day 6 tote bag is on its way to you.
You can listen to this week's clue above and email us your answer at email@example.com.
Make sure to include your mailing address and put "Riffed from the Headlines" in the subject line.