Friday September 08, 2017
Riffed from the Headlines 09/09/2017
more stories from this episode
- Automate This! How AI technology could disrupt nearly half of all jobs — and international politics
- Miami's coastal marinas brace for Hurricane Irma
- Should I Read It? George Smiley returns in John le Carré's 'A Legacy of Spies'
- NFL's safest helmet ever may not be enough to stop concussions
- After 50 years of silence, Che Guevara's brother reveals the man behind the myth
- Riffed from the Headlines 09/09/2017
- Full Episode
Riffed from the Headlines is our weekly quiz where we choose three riffs linked by one story in the news. Guess the story that links the riffs and you could win a Day 6 tote bag and a personalized note from our very own Brent Bambury.
Last week's clues were Supergrass with "Caught By The Fuzz," Country West with "Rolling in to Montreal," and Akon with "America's Most Wanted."
Julia Farquhar of Waterloo, Ontario correctly guessed the headline we were looking for: "One of America's most wanted fugitives is nabbed by bicycle-riding Montreal police."
Congratulations Julia, a Day 6 tote bag is on its way to you.
You can listen to this week's clue above and email us your answer at email@example.com.
Make sure to include your mailing address and put "Riffed from the Headlines" in the subject line.