Friday July 28, 2017
Riffed from the Headlines 29/07/2017
more stories from this episode
- Health care vote, transgender military ban and Mooch: Week 27 in the Trump White House
- Trump's odds of staying in office: The Day 6 Impeach-O-Meter for July 28
- Roombas, Kuri and Pepper, oh my! How we feel about our robots at home
- Origami and NASA: how folding paper became rocket science
- Beyond a number: Inuit photo exhibit brings controversial 'Eskimo' I.D. system to light
- Day 6 Encore: The Museum of Transology turns everyday objects into artifacts to tell trans peoples' stories
- Day 6 Encore: The 'Drunk Teacher' saga is a cautionary tale for the social media age
- Riffed from the Headlines 29/07/2017
- Full Episode
Riffed from the Headlines is our weekly quiz where we choose three riffs linked by one story in the news. Guess the story that links the riffs and you could win a Day 6 tote bag and a personalized note from our very own Brent Bambury.
Last week's clues were Hayden with "Lonely Security Guard," tUnE-yArDs with "Water Fountain," and Styx with "Mr. Roboto."
Corinna Wright of Halifax correctly guessed the headline we were looking for: Robot security guard commits suicide in a public fountain.
Congratulations, Corinna! A Day 6 tote bag is on its way to you.
You can listen to this week's clue above and e-mail us your answer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to include your mailing address and put "Riffed from the Headlines" in the subject line.