Friday July 14, 2017
Riffed from the Headlines 15/07/2017
more stories from this episode
- Fighting forest fires with technology: How drones and infrared cameras could be game-changers
- Trump's odds of staying in office: The Day 6 Impeach-O-Meter for July 14
- 'Game of Thrones' returns: Who will claim the Iron Throne?
- Provocative artist targeted by Pizzagate trolls
- Keystone XL got its approval, now investors are kinda 'meh'
- Day 6 Encore: How The Moth helped spark a modern storytelling movement
- Riffed from the Headlines 15/07/2017
- Full Episode
Riffed from the Headlines is our weekly quiz where we choose three riffs linked by one story in the news. Guess the story that links the riffs and you could win a Day 6 tote bag and a personalized note from the Day 6 team.
Last week's clues were Guided By Voices with "Everywhere with Helicopters," Fontella Bass with "Rescue Me," and The Foo Fighters with "For All The Cows."
Kyle Wilson of Toronto correctly guessed the headline we were looking for: Italian firefighters rescue cow with helicopter.
Congratulations Kyle! A Day 6 tote bag is on its way to you.
You can listen to this week's clue above and email us your answer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to include your mailing address and put "Riffed from the Headlines" in the subject line.