Friday July 07, 2017
Riffed from the Headlines 08/07/2017
more stories from this episode
- North Korea's top news anchor is back — and her return speaks volumes
- How many tennis balls does it take to put on a tournament? Wimbledon By The Numbers
- Meet the stunt driver behind Baby Driver's crazy car chases
- Where in the world is Amelia Earhart? After 80 years, the search continues
- Montreal photographer wraps up a year as the world's first cannabis artist-in-residence
- A Really Good Day: How microdosing LSD helped Ayelet Waldman fight depression (ENCORE)
- Riffed from the Headlines 08/07/2017
- Full Episode
Riffed from the Headlines is our weekly quiz where we choose three riffs linked by one story in the news. Guess the story that links the riffs and you could win a Day 6 tote bag and a personalized note from Day 6.
Last week's clues were Randy Travis with "Diggin' up Bones," The Temptations with "Papa Was a Rolling Stone," and Jonathan Richman with "Salvador Dali."
Lawrence La Fave of Kanata, Ontario correctly guessed the headline we were looking for: Salvador Dali's remains will be exhumed to settle a paternity suit.
Congratulations, Lawrence! A Day 6 tote bag is on its way to you.
You can listen to this week's clue above and email us your answer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to include your mailing address and put "Riffed from the Headlines" in the subject line.