Friday May 17, 2013
Should you read Dan Brown's "Inferno"?
more stories from this episode
- John Tory reacts to Rob Ford's "I do not use crack cocaine"
- Documentary: Surviving the Oklahoma tornado
- Spelling Bee wants D-E-F-I-N-I-T-I-O-N-S
- Are "nosodes" a public health threat?
- Should we abolish the Senate?
- COMMENT: Xbox One ad written by your dad
- Riffed from the headlines 05/25/13
- Full Episode
Dan Brown is back with a new thriller that's the odds-on favourite for beach book of the summer. "Inferno" features the return of Robert Langdon - the hero of Brown's earlier blockbusters, Angels & Demons, The DaVinci Code, and The Lost Symbol. But is Brown's latest worth the read? To help you decide, Brent speaks to Day 6 Books columnist Becky Toyne.
For your chance to win a copy of "Inferno", e-mail us at daysix @ cbc dot ca with the word "INFERNO" in the subject line, or follow us on Twitter and send us a tweet saying you'd like to be entered in the draw. Two winners will be picked at random. Contest closes Thursday, May 23 at midnight.