Friday January 18, 2013
George Saunders' Tenth of December: Should You Read It?
more stories from this episode
- John Tory reacts to Rob Ford's "I do not use crack cocaine"
- Documentary: Surviving the Oklahoma tornado
- Spelling Bee wants D-E-F-I-N-I-T-I-O-N-S
- Are "nosodes" a public health threat?
- Should we abolish the Senate?
- COMMENT: Xbox One ad written by your dad
- Riffed from the headlines 05/25/13
- Full Episode
For your chance to win a copy of the book, send an email with your mailing address to day6 at cbc dot ca, with the subject line "Tenth of December", and we'll enter you in our random draw.