This is Nobel Prize week, with all the winners being announced in the various science categories of medicine, physics, and chemistry. And last week on the show, we featured an interview with the author of Prize Fight,
a book about the rivalry in the race for the Nobel.
Well, over the years, we've always tried to interview at least one of the new Nobel Laureates at the end of the week of announcements - and this year is no exception. But if you'd like to go back and listen to our interviews with winners from previous years, here they are. Enjoy!
* 2012 Nobel Prize in Medicine, Sir John Gurdon
* 2011 Nobel Prize in Physics, Dr. Saul Perlmutter
* 2010 Nobel Prize in Physics, Professor Andre Geim
* 2009 Nobel Prize in Medicine, Dr. Carol Greider
* 2008 Nobel Prize in Chemistry, Dr. Martin Chalfie
* 2007 Nobel Prize in Medicine, Sir Martin Evans
* 2006 Nobel Prize in Physics, Dr. George Smoot