Political Panel with Rhéal Séguin and Gilbert Lavoie: March 2012 Archives
Monday March 26, 2012
Last week was a busy one at the National Assembly. It started with a new budget being tabled, followed by a historic report by the Commission on Dying With Dignity that dealt with the delicate question of medically-assisted suicide.
And, of course, there was that historic march in the streets of Montreal - hundreds of thousands of students and others slamming the Charest government's plan to raise tuition in Quebec.
Our Political Panel joins me now: Gilbert Lavoie is political columnist for Le Soleil newspaper. Rheal Seguin is the Globe and Mail bureau chief in Quebec City.
Monday March 12, 2012
For more on the politics of the tuition hike question, and on some of the more controversial education proposals being put out there by the Coalition Avenir Quebec, Susan is joined by our political panel.
Gilbert Lavoie is political columnist for Le Soleil newspaper. Rheal Seguin is the Globe and Mail's bureau chief in Quebec City.
- June 2014
- Mon., 23 – Rhéal Séguin looks back
- October 2012
- Mon., 1 – Wrapping up the Political Panel
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- Wed., 23 – Political Panel: 100 days of protests
- March 2012
- February 2012
- Mon., 27 – Political Panel: The ups and downs of polls
- January 2012
- Mon., 23 – Political Panel: ADQ and CAQ official merge
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- Mon., 4 – Quebec AM's Political panel
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Mon., 28 – Quebec AM's Political Panel
- January 2011
- November 2010
- Mon., 29 – Political Panel