Panel discussion with anglophones along the Baie des Chaleurs
In January, Quebec AM went to the Baie des Chaleurs to gather stories from anglophones living in the region.
One evening was spent at the community centre in Cascapedia-St. Jules where a panel discussion took place.
Susan moderated the conversation that dealt with the reality anglophone communities along the Baie des Chaleurs face.
The panellists were:
- Gilles Gagné, journalist with the Gaspé Spec.
- Catherine Johnson, the director general for the Gesgapegiag First Nation.
- Howard Miller, the director of the Eastern Shores School Board.
- Jennifer Hayes, a farmer, revitalization agent and blogger from Shigawake.
- Norman Desjardins, a retired teacher and a professional artist from Bonaventure.
Here is that forum in three parts.