What's happening this weekend?
If you're in the Rimouski area,
- The Pupulus Mordicus Theatre Company presents the Cabaret Gainsbourg at the Desjardins-Telus hall on Friday, March 15th at 8:00 pm. It 's actors, musicians and puppets exploring the life of singer-songwriter Serge Gainsbour.
If you're in the Quebec City area over the weekend,
- There's the Quebec International Wine and Spirits Festival taking place the Centre des Congrès in Quebec City from Friday, March 15th, to Sunday, March 17th.
- The Red Bull Crashed Ice takes place on the evening of Saturday, March 16th in Old Quebec, starting at 7:30 pm.
To celebrate St. Patrick's Day,
- Shannon Irish Show taking place at the Shannon Community Centre on Saturday, March 16th. Two shows, one at 1:00 pm, the other at 8:00 pm.
- Irish sing-a-long in Stanstead and North Hatley with Matthew McCully. On Friday, March 15th at Café Bar Sans Frontières in Stanstead at 8:30 pm and Saturday, March 16th at La Caravane in North Hately at 8:30 pm.
- St. Patrick's Day parade in Richmond on Sunday, March 17th. There's a mass at 9:00 am followed by the parade at 2:00 pm. Lots of activities over the weekend at the Grand Central Hotel, which the CBC's Sarah Rogers visited.