"Always a pleasure working with the good folks at CBC Vancouver."
- Daniel Cleland - VP, Sarah McLachlan Entertainment Corp.
"I think your venue is amazing and your staff and services are awesome."
- Mark Wyatt - Director of Sales & Sponsorship, Canadian Special Events
" New Balance have been full of high praise of the experience that was delivered in your building."
- Stuart Gingell - Sr. Project Director, Nteractive Consulting & Events Ltd.
"CBC made things as easy as they could have been for our Red Bull Mini Drome event."
- Cody Lynge - Field Marketing Manager, Red Bull Canada
"The Google event was a huge success. Absolutely everyone on the CBC Vancouver team was a pleasure to work with."
- Jenny Guth - Account Coordinator Marketing, The Mint Agency
" We had a great experience filming our third season of Continuum at CBC Vancouver."
- Pat Williams - Exec. Producer, Timely Productions
"CBC Vancouver is a tremendous group and they played a key role in the financial, operational and aesthetic success of the Monogram Dinner By Design event."
- Tyson Villeneuve - Partner, Social Concierge
"Your staff were a great help during the whole filming process of The Flash."
- Greg Jackson - Location Manger, The Flash
"CBC Vancouver makes our events a success! They provide us with exactly the kind of atmosphere and flexibility we seek."
- Deborah Jorgenson - President, The Finer Details Event Planning Inc.
"Your team was a pleasure to work with. Our Pier 21 Annual Public Meeting was a huge success."
- Fawn Mulcahy - Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21
"The CBC cares just as much as the client that the event executes flawlessly, and that every detail is given the utmost attention."
- Lucille Pacey - President & CEO, Arts Umbrella
"CBC provides us with a unique, flexible space that people love. The technical team is world class..."
- Iain Ross - Site Manager, Microsoft Game Studios
"David Croal's knowledge of the venue and quick problem solving were such an asset during our filming!"
- Catou Kearney - Location Manager, "Roadies"
"...CBC Vancouver's event team was excellent to work with...."
- Heather Sharpe - Events Manager, Vancouver Board of Trade
" CBC Vancouver truly offered us a plug and play venue and made the planning process hassle free."
- Dax Droski - Partner, Cocktails & Canapes Catering & Events
"In the 30 years I've been working in the entertainment business, the CBC crew performed better than any other crew I've ever worked with."
- Paul Winskell - Atelier Fashion Show, The Art Institute of Vancouver
"CBC Vancouver has everything you need under one roof. I've never encountered a more enthusiastic and friendly group, they were genuinely thrilled to be a part of our project..."
- Brian S. Rhodes - Buble's "Home For the Holidays", Brad Lachman Productions
"We work at many venues all over the city, it's nice to be with people that care not only about the place but about the success of the event as well."
- Susy Siegel - Owner, Creative Kosher Cuisine
Audio Mobile Truck
The Vancouver audio truck is equipped to handle your remote audio requirements, it offers audio production technology in a self contained package.
- Studer Vista 7
- 40 physical faders, 6 layers for a total of 240 faders, full automation
- 48 Studer mic preamps, 8 external Millenia mic preamps
- 214 Analog / AES and 112 MADI for a total of 326 physical input ports
- 164 Analog / AES and 88 MADI for a total of 252 physical output ports
- Stereo and Surround configs
- 5.1 surround sound monitoring
- Pro Tools HD V10 Recorder with lots of Plugins
- 2 iZ RADAR 24/96 24tk SCSI & DVD combo drives
- 1 JoCo Blackbox 64trk MADI recorder
- 2 Tascam CD-Rw901SL HHB CD-R 830 CD Recorders
- 1 Denon Compact Disc Player
- Main Genelec 1031A
- Surround Genelec 1030A
- Subwoofer KRK Rokit 10S
- 1 Lexicon 300 Digital Reverb
- 1 Lexicon PCM70 Digital Reverb
- 1 T.C. Electronics 6000 Digital Reverb with Icon controller
- 1 T.C. Electronics 3000 Digital Reverb
- 1 T.C. Electronics Finalizer 96K Processor
- 1 Aphex Dominator Stereo Compressor
- 6 UREI 1176LN Compressors
- 1 Millennia HV3-D 8 channel mic preamp
- 2 x 24" Dell Monitors
- 1 x 2-channel clear-com
- 4 Motorola CP200 transceivers (integrated to clear-com)
- Audio drum pack
- 4 shure SM 58As
- 4 sennheiser ME-66 shotguns
- 4 radial JDI DI's
- 1 x 290' 32 pr mass snake (powered drum)
- 1 x 240' 32 pr mass snake (powered drum)
- 2 x 150' 32 pr mass snakes
- 1 x 100' 32 pr mass snake
- 2 x 32 ch stage boxes (1 with 32 xformer splits and 1 with 24 xformer splits)
- 1 x 350' com/video snake (powered drum)
- Multiple analog and digital O/Ps
- AES and Video sync I/Ps
- Optical MADI legacy console connections
- Sony BRC-300 remote controlled camera
- many mic stands and cables
- height: 12 ft 6 in
- width: 96 in
- length: 31 ½ ft
- power train: 275 hp caterpillar diesel with a 5 speed alison automatic c/w overdriver
- maximum GVW = 15,876 kg or 35,000 lbs
- 5 tons of air conditioning
- Power needs: 60 amp single phase 220V
- Cam lock or 4 pin joy (joy cabling on board)
- Onboard power
- 12 kilowatt Cummins quiet diesel generator
- 6KVA UPS
- 200 amp DC service