Toronto Broadcast Centre
- Harvey Cashore
- Greg Hobbs
- Millan Curry-Sharples
- Phil LaChappelle
- Lesley Birchard
- Fred Nicolaidis
- Jane Eisbrenner
- Sonia Arab
- Leslie Wasserman
- Tony Lomonaco
- David Wilson, PM CBC Doc Unit
- Oleh J. Rumak,
The Fifth Estate
- David Kitching,
- Karen Sebesta,
- Steve Sloan,
- Don Reynolds,
- Geoff D'Eon,
Halifax Comedy Fest
- Nick Rose,
Life With Boys
- Jim Corston,
Life With Boys
Policies & Regulations
- Smoking is not permitted in or about the facilities.
- Food, gum or drinks are not allowed to be taken into the Studio auditorium or control room or other technical areas.
- No alterations or changes are to be made to the facilities, instruments, furniture, furnishings or equipment without the prior written approval of Glenn Gould Studio.
- Nothing is to be attached to the walls, floor or any other surface by any method.
- Technical equipment in the facilities shall not be operated by the renting organization, its employees or agents unless expressly provided for in the contract between the organization and the CBC.
- The privileges and right to quiet enjoyment of the other occupants of the Canadian Broadcasting Centre will be respected by the renting organization at all times.
- There will be no unauthorized access to the technical and administrative areas in the facility unless provided for in the contract.
- All services and equipment deliveries, including all contractors and caterers in the renting organization's employ should use the 25 John Street entrance.
- No animals may enter the facilities of the Canadian Broadcasting Centre unless allowed for in the contract (seeing-eye dogs excepted).
- There will be no blockage of sidewalks, fire routes or entrances.
- No dangerous, inflammatory or explosive material may be brought into Glenn Gould Studio, or into the Canadian Broadcasting Centre.
- The renting organization must inform Glenn Gould Studio at least 15 days prior to the event if a VIP or celebrity will be attending the event, or if articles/artifacts of extreme value will be present.
- Use of tape recorders, cameras, flash devices, cellular telephones and pagers are prohibited within the Studio unless permission is granted by Glenn Gould Studio.
- Photography is not allowed in or about the facility or the Canadian Broadcasting Centre without the prior written approval of Glenn Gould Studio.
- Any signage or promotional materials connected with and/or displayed at the event must receive Glenn Gould Studio approval and may be modified or rejected by the Studio management.
- No more than 341 tickets (which includes 4 wheelchair positions) are to be sold or issued, or patrons admitted, for seating in the Studio auditorium at any one event.
- Latecomers will be seated in the Studio auditorium at the first convenient pause in an event.
- In consideration of other patrons, children under two (2) years of age will not be admitted to the Studio auditorium for an event to which the general public is admitted unless specifically provided for in the contract.
- No dry ice machines, confetti cannons, explosive devices or any other equipment of this type is allowed in Glenn Gould Studio or lobby.
- A lobby cleaning fee is applicable for events involving a reception.