Apr 15, 2014 | 1:10:52Radio Noon NL Tuesday April 15, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Tuesday April 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014 | 1:10:52TOPICS:
- A new terminal for Gander
- Organic mussels in Trinity Bay
CROSSTALK: Interest Rates are at an all time low but Mortgages seems to be out of reach for many. We’ll find out why today.
Our guest, Rob Carrick, Personal Finance Columnist with
Apr 14, 2014 | 6:17Labrador Morning A gift of words Audio
Labrador Morning A gift of words Apr 14, 2014 | 6:17The kANGIDLUASUk student program is all about giving opportunities to Inuit youth from Nunatsiavut.... and Nunavik.
At its core is a summer excursion.... held at the base of the Torngat Mountains....
Apr 14, 2014 | 1:15:48Radio Noon NL MONDAY APRIL 14, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL MONDAY APRIL 14, 2014 Apr 14, 2014 | 1:15:48TOPICS:
- Portugal Cove St Phillips...residents want the province to widen the roads for walkers.
- An update on the beached sperm whale in Biscay Bay.
- CROSSTALK: Is it ever too late to start running? The benefits of lacing up and hitting the road.
Apr 11, 2014 | 13:33Central Morning A Bad Review for Rentech Audio
Central Morning A Bad Review for Rentech Apr 11, 2014 | 13:33We hear from the owner of the province's largest sawmill - who says the proposed timber deal doesn't make sense. And we hear what some shareholders of Rentec have to say about getting in the pellet business.