Mar 5, 2014 | 1:33:47Radio Noon NL Wednesday march 5, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Wednesday march 5, 2014 Mar 5, 2014 | 1:33:47Topics:
- Baseball Camp in CUBA
- Big changes at the New Hope Community Center
- Frozen pipes
- Stories of Newfoundland soldiers in the Great War come alive.
- Winter games Update
Radio Noon Crosstalk: Chocolate...alcohol...your cellphone? Cou
Mar 4, 2014 | 1:43:58Radio Noon NL Tuesday March 4, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Tuesday March 4, 2014 Mar 4, 2014 | 1:43:58Topics:
- Chris Ensing checks in from frigid Labrador West
- Cash infusion for Hibernia Interpretation Centre
- The Second Stage Housing program
- Nalcor on power conservation
- LGBT reaction to homophobic mail delivered by Canada Post
- Winter Ga
Mar 7, 2014 | 1:11:22Radio Noon NL Friday march 7, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Friday march 7, 2014 Mar 7, 2014 | 1:11:22Topics:
- Justice Minister Darin King on new prison security measures
- MUN is putting students on the honour system.
- Natalia Goodwin Clarenville Winter games update.
Radio Noon Crosstalk: They take up the most room in the bed, enjoy
Feb 28, 2014 | 1:12:37Radio Noon NL Friday February 28, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Friday February 28, 2014 Feb 28, 2014 | 1:12:37Topics:
- Alleged murderers of Loretta Saunders appear in court
- Union reaction to Employers' Council sick note demands
- Archive tape of The CBC's 1994 interview with wrestler Sailor White
Crosstalk: Are you a wrestling fan? Host Jamie Baker is jo
Sep 10, 2012 | 7:04Radio Noon NL Hereditary Spastic Ataxia Audio
Radio Noon NL Hereditary Spastic Ataxia Sep 10, 2012 | 7:04For generations, members of a several families in the province have been afflicted by a rare disease called hereditary spastic ataxia -- or HSA. Now, researchers at the Guy Rouleau Laboratory at the Universite de Montreal have identified the gene that causes the disease. Dr. Nancy Merner is one of the researchers. She speaks with host John Furlong from Montreal.
Feb 25, 2014 | 1:13:30Radio Noon NL Tuesday February 25, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Tuesday February 25, 2014 Feb 25, 2014 | 1:13:30Topics:
--There's a new service for people living with diabetes.
- Post-secondary cheating and discipline.
- Mary Brown's is opening its 100th store.
Radio Noon Crosstalk: Officially, Winter is over in three weeks, but this being Newfoundland and Lab
Nov 9, 2012 | 12:12Radio Noon NL Remembering Sgt. Michael Francis Kelly Audio
Radio Noon NL Remembering Sgt. Michael Francis Kelly Nov 9, 2012 | 12:12At the age of 26, Sgt. Michael Francis Kelly was killed at Beaumont Hamel. He was a husband and father who was born and raised on Cabot Street in St. John's. Dave Sullivan also lived on Cabot Street, but in another time. And he's come to know a lot about Sgt. Kelly.