Feb 18, 2014 | 1:12:21Radio Noon NL Tuesday February 18, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Tuesday February 18, 2014 Feb 18, 2014 | 1:12:21Topics:
- Eastern Health has eliminated its expert on gambling addictions. We'll speak to someone who's concerned about the fallout.
- We'll also touch base with the Salvation Army in St. John's. Their New Hope Community project has suffered a set-back.
Feb 17, 2014 | 1:00:23Radio Noon NL Monday February 17, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Monday February 17, 2014 Feb 17, 2014 | 1:00:23Topics:
- Protest at her majesty’s Penitentiary.
- Water and Wind damage for St. John’s
- Radio Noon Crosstalk: It's Valentine's Day and we thought it would be nice to ease you into the weekend with a few nice tunes today. Is there a song out there tha
Feb 14, 2014 | 51:40Radio Noon NL Thursday February 13, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Thursday February 13, 2014 Feb 14, 2014 | 51:40Today on Radio Noon Crosstalk: It's that time of year again. Tax Time. Representatives from the Canada Revenue Agency are here to answer your questions. Unsure of certain deductions, not sure about what's different this year. We're here to help. Well, THE
Feb 12, 2014 | 1:09:36Radio Noon NL Wednesday February 12, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Wednesday February 12, 2014 Feb 12, 2014 | 1:09:36TOPICS:
- Wabush Mines is closing, 400 people will be out of work.
- The Coach of the Western Royals has quit
Today on Radio Noon Crosstalk: If you were looking for someone to shake up the PC leadership, look no further than Bill Barry. The Corner B
Feb 11, 2014 | 1:07:24Radio Noon NL Tuesday February 11, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Tuesday February 11, 2014 Feb 11, 2014 | 1:07:24Topics:
- How does our court system decide who is and isn't mentally fit to stand trial
- St. John's City council will NOT honour the "famous" with a walk of fame …
Crosstalk: You’ve heard the recent stories over the closure of veterans
Feb 10, 2014 | 1:16:30Radio Noon NL Monday February 10, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Monday February 10, 2014 Feb 10, 2014 | 1:16:30Topics:
- Street crime, armed robberies, addiction.
- Population decline for NL.
Today on Radio Noon Crosstalk . Close encounters...There have been a couple of stories in the news recently about people whose heart had stopped briefly...officially dea
Feb 7, 2014 | 46:59Radio Noon NL Friday February 7, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Friday February 7, 2014 Feb 7, 2014 | 46:59Topics:
- Rainbow Flag raising at Confederation Building.
- Al Antle. Falling behind in your mortgage payment is never good.
Crosstalk: 50 years ago this week, they came to North America and they changed the world. On Radio Noon Crosstalk, your Beatle
Feb 6, 2014 | 1:04:21Radio Noon NL Thursday February 6, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Thursday February 6, 2014 Feb 6, 2014 | 1:04:21- Milli Walsh... It's been 14 years today that 13-year-old Samantha Walsh was murdered in Fleur de Lys.
- Charlie Young of Jiffy Cabs in St. John's ends his 42 year career.
Facebook turned ten this week. Today on Crosstalk, we'll talk about this pheno
Feb 5, 2014 | 1:14:48Radio Noon NL Wednesday February 5, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Wednesday February 5, 2014 Feb 5, 2014 | 1:14:48Topics:
- NDP update with Lorraine Michael
- Dr Michelle Neary on Eating Disorders.
- Beagle Paws launches a fundraising campaign to build its own Adoption and Education Centre for neglected beagles.
Crosstalk: What do you think of the job CBC does th
Feb 4, 2014 | 1:15:37Radio Noon NL Tuesday February 4, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Tuesday February 4, 2014 Feb 4, 2014 | 1:15:37Topics:
- Liberals pick up two more caucus members as two more MHA's switch ideologies.
- We'll speak with Telegram columnist and gay rights advocate Brian Hodder on the Sochi Olympics.
- Longside Club is looking at a future that involves shutting it
Jan 31, 2014 | 1:12:45Radio Noon NL Friday January 31, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Friday January 31, 2014 Jan 31, 2014 | 1:12:45TOPICS:
- We'll look at some of the potential PC leadership candidates.
- Veterans across the country are protesting the closure of nine regional Veterans Affairs offices. We'll check in on the demo in St. John's.
CROSSTALK: What was the first vinyl a
Jan 30, 2014 | 1:05:43Radio Noon NL Thursday January 30, 2014 Audio
Radio Noon NL Thursday January 30, 2014 Jan 30, 2014 | 1:05:43TOPICS:
- Eastern Health latest cost-cutting measures are drawing criticism, no more evening snacks in hospital. The cup of tea and the cookie is no longer part of the evening routine.
- Canadian Blood Services is closing its permanent blood donor clini