Stanley Cup Galleries
Stanley Cup Headlines
- Ducks destroy Senators to win Stanley Cup
- The Anaheim Ducks won the Stanley Cup for the first time in franchise history with a 6-2 victory over the Ottawa Senators in Game 5 of the championship final on Wednesday.
- Scott Niedermayer named NHL playoff MVP
- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Scott Niedermayer was named the most valuable player of this year's Stanley Cup playoffs following Wednesday's 6-2 win over the Ottawa Senators.
- Dejected Senators search for answers
- The Ottawa Senators expressed disappointment following Wednesday's devastating 6-2 loss to the Anaheim Ducks.
- Pronger returns for Ducks in Game 5
- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Chris Pronger won't let two suspensions keep him from focusing on winning the Stanley Cup in Game 5 against the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday (CBC, 8 p.m. ET).
- Ducks put stranglehold on Senators
- Andy McDonald scored twice and added an assist to lead the visiting Anaheim Ducks to a 3-2 win over the Ottawa Senators in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup final Monday night.
- NHL GMs examine hits to head
- NHL general managers on Monday tossed around the idea of assessing players a minor penalty as early as next season if they deliver a hit to the head.
- Ducks' Pronger suspended for Game 4
- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Chris Pronger was suspended for one game Sunday by the NHL for his hit on Ottawa's Dean McAmmond in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup final.
- Volchenkov, Senators rebound in Game 3
- Russian defenceman Anton Volchenkov scored and added an assist in Ottawa's 5-3 win over the visiting Anaheim Ducks Saturday night in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup final.
- Ducks' Kunitz suits up for Game 3
- Anaheim forward Chris Kunitz is in the lineup for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup final (CBC, 8 p.m. ET), returning ahead of schedule from a broken right hand.
- Senators fire blanks at Ducks in Game 2
- Samuel Pahlsson scored with 5:44 left and Jean-Sebastien Giguere made 16 saves as the Anaheim Ducks blanked the Ottawa Senators 1-0 in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup final on Wednesday.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]