Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
NW 14 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 1.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 30 percent chance of showers late in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 8.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- UPEI eyes course offerings in Summerside
- The Charlottetown-based University of Prince Edward Island is putting together a plan to begin offering courses in Summerside.
- Video Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77 video
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.
- Halifax Regional Police officer shoots dog in Dartmouth
- A Halifax Regional Police office shot a dog early Sunday morning on Portland Street in Dartmouth.
- Updated Water levels still high in N.B., but fears ease in some areas video
- Multiple roads remain under water or closed across New Brunswick and a major ice jam on the St. John River broke overnight, but flood fears eased Sunday afternoon in some spots of the province.
- Record Store Day celebrated in Charlottetown video
- Music lovers on Prince Edward Island are joining others across North America who are venturing down to their favourite record stores.