Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 10:00 AM AST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 4:27 PM
W 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. Flurries in onshore winds. Amount 2 cm in onshore winds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 6.
Mainly cloudy. Flurries in onshore winds. Amount 2 cm in onshore winds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Your P.E.I.: Will the circle be unbroken
- There are all different shapes in nature, the circle being one of them. This week, we received a number of photos from Island photographers highlighting the circle.
- Photos Armchair travel: Scott Dickieson's fabulous Florence
- Craving a getaway but don't have the time or money? Sit back and take a few minutes to travel to Florence, Italy, with Scott Dickieson, who visited the Tuscan capital for a week in November.
- Feature 'It's a little scary': On Lennox Island, no one debates whether climate change is real
- Lennox Island, a small Mi'kmaq First Nation community in Prince Edward Island, is a kind of canary in the coal mine when it comes to climate change. It's one of the places in Canada where you can see the effects of climate change right now.
- Why one dust-up shouldn't mean the end of the post-game handshake
- Atlantic University Sport is sending a memo to all teams about its code of conduct after an on-ice scuffle during the handshake at the end of the most recent UPEI Panthers and Acadia Axemen hockey game.
- Wait time for child autism assessments 'completely unacceptable'
- The long wait times Island families face waiting for a child to be diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder or another learning disability came under scrutiny in the P.E.I. Legislature Friday.