Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
W 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Cloudy. Flurries beginning this morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High zero.
Flurries at times heavy with risk of snow squalls. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 4.
Flurries ending in the afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 2.
|Flurries||Sunny||Periods of rain||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Dixie Chicks give P.E.I. singer Meaghan Blanchard's parody a social media nod
- P.E.I. singer-songwriter Meaghan Blanchard's parody of the Dixie Chicks' Grammy-award winning song Not Ready to Make Nice has received a social media nod from the band itself.
- Chase the Ace Tignish, P.E.I., winner Keaton Noye draws lucky card to win $734K jackpot
- Keaton Noye from Tyne Valley, P.E.I., won $734,000 after pulling the ace of spades in the Chase the Ace fundraiser Friday night in the tiny western Island community of Tignish.
- Western P.E.I. tire dump site a threat to ducks, says local MLA
- Conservative MLA Brad Trivers says thousands of discarded tires at a dump site are endangering ducks in western P.E.I.
- P.E.I. newcomers celebrate early Christmas in Canada
- Newcomers on P.E.I. can experience a Canadian Christmas in Summerside Saturday evening. More than 200 people are expected to attend this year's Christmas in Canada celebration.
- North Rustico plans bigger Christmas display this year
- North Rustico is taking its reputation as P.E.I.'s Christmas town and is kicking it up a notch this year. It's featuring some new attractions as well as the usual dozens of homes with amazing light displays.