Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 9:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
SW 29 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning late this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low plus 3.
Snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to zero in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain or snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New P.E.I. refugee family working to build new life
- The Alkhalil family of five moved to Charlottetown two months ago and have been settling in.
- Muslim group reuniting refugees with families on P.E.I.
- The Muslim Society of Prince Edward Island is hoping to help bring a few more Syrian refugees to P.E.I. The group has completed the applications for two Syrian families to come to the Island through private sponsorship.
- P.E.I's 'True Island Flavour' part of new tourism strategy
- Tourism PEI has launched a new marketing strategy to attract visitors to the Island.
- Charlottetown youth mental health services expanded
- Charlottetown-area youth suffering from mental health issues are getting more local services.
- Video Compass November 27, 2015 video
- CBC TV News, weather and sports from P.E.I.