Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 10:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
W 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
A few clouds. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 4.
|Sunny||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- P.E.I.'s top 3 weather stories of 2014
- Adam Fenech, director of UPEI's Climate Lab, and his team have determined the three most noteworthy weather events of the year.
- Confederation Bridge restricts traffic due to high winds
- High winds have restricted traffic on the Confederation Bridge to certain types of vehicles.
- Video Premier Robert Ghiz: review of 2014 video
- P.E.I. Premier Robert Ghiz reflects on an eventful 2014 and looks ahead to a new year of change.
- Demand for blood donors continues through holidays audio
- Boxing Day was quiet at many Canadian Blood Services Clinics across the Maritimes Friday, however the demand for blood continues.
- Breton Ability Centre accepting empties for fundraising drive
- When the party is over and you are cleaning up this holiday season, a group of Cape Bretoners wants you to remember them.