Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 12:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
SW 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunny near noon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers late this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 3.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 late this evening. Low minus 8.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Rat pack: Rat Haven helps to shelter unwanted rodents
- Stephanie Costain started PEI's Rat Haven after she adopted her first rat a year ago as a place for pet rats that are surrendered — or otherwise in need of a new home.
- 'See the world differently': New textbook opens different perspectives
- A new book co-authored by a University of Prince Edward Island professor focuses on how common experiences can help you better understand how the world around you works.
- Upgrades announced for aging Holland College campus
- A 1930s-era building, now the Prince of Wales campus of Holland College in Charlottetown, will see some improvements with the help of the provincial and federal governments.
- Early spring temperatures bring early flooding
- Five days of temperatures well above freezing following heavy snowfall early in February have led to some floods around Prince Edward Island.
- Kensington Welcome Centre looks to recover from poor year
- After operating at a deficit last year, a group in charge of the Kensington Welcome Centre is looking at changes to improve the centre and increase the number of visitors.