Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Sep 02, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 17.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming north 20 near noon. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h. Low 11.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Injured P.E.I. RCMP officer remains in hospital
- The RCMP officer injured after being dragged by a stolen vehicle Tuesday on the Confederation Bridge remains in hospital.
- Video Irish moss harvest video a social media hit for P.E.I. couple
- When Lynn Dorgan of North Cape, P.E.I. captured video of her husband collecting Irish moss with his horse last week she thought her Facebook friends might like it, never expecting nearly 23,000 views.
- Baseball-loving couple from P.E.I. ties knot at Fenway
- A P.E.I. couple with a passion for baseball recently tied the knot at Fenway Park in Boston.
- Montague Boys and Girls Club to open Sept. 8 in interim space
- The new Montague Boys and Girls Club will open on the first day of school, Sept. 8.
- Education questions 'ignored,' says NDP Leader Mike Redmond
- P.E.I. NDP Leader Mike Redmond wants answers from the Liberal government about how education is run in the province.