Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
S 44 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri May 24, 13 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southeast 20 overnight. Low 14.
Rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 17.
|Rain||Periods of rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
15° | 12°
59° | 54°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Ghiz disappointed by Senate expense scandal video
- P.E.I. Premier Robert Ghiz says he is disappointed about the controversy surrounding Mike Duffy's Senate expenses.
- Big hurricane season expected this year
- Canadian forecasters are warning warmer-than-average ocean waters and the lack of an El Nino warming of the central Pacific Ocean will contribute to an "active" hurricane season this year.
- Lennox Island First Nation holds elections
- Lennox Island Chief Darlene Bernard is seeking a fourth term but faces competition from two other candidates to lead P.E.I.'s largest Native band.
- Big plans for Charlottetown, says Homburg
- Swiss developer Richard Homburg says he has big plans for downtown Charlottetown.
- P.E.I. scores D in health report
- Prince Edward Islanders scored a D for overall health in a report card from the Conference Board of Canada.