Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
NNE 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
Flurries ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 7 except plus 3 along parts of the coast. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 2.
Clearing in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 in the morning. High plus 5.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Married 60 years? Come have lunch with the Lewises
- Couples on P.E.I. who have been married 60 years are being invited to celebrate this summer with Lt.-Gov. Frank Lewis and his wife, Dorothy.
- The new $10 bill, and how to tell it's not fake
- A Bank of Canada representative was on P.E.I. last week to talk to law enforcement officials about counterfeit money.
- Summerside man reflects on Holocaust and his 'miracle' existence
- His grandmother was a Russian Jew who married a German soldier. His mother made it through the Second World War without being caught. His grandfather was the sole survivor of his family. Ernest Schleichorn says it's a miracle he even exists.
- Charlottetown Islanders go for 10 playoff wins in a row Saturday
- The Charlottetown Islanders blanked the Blainville-Broisbriand Armada 3-0 Friday night in the opening game of the best-of-seven QMJHL semifinal series.
- Fishing fever: Why P.E.I. families are hooked on angling
- P.E.I. families love their fishing, and it's a passion that is handed down from generation to generation, especially on opening day.