Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 6:52 PM
NNE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clearing this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 7.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Arthritis patients demand second rheumatologist for P.E.I.
- Prince Edward Island politicians heard from Islanders with arthritis Wednesday asking why another specialist hasn’t been hired yet, despite the legislature voting to do so two years in a row.
- Holland College giving away a car scholarship
- Holland College has announced a car scholarship for this academic year.
- Some combative sport competitions now allowed on P.E.I.
- The P.E.I. cabinet has approved a policy allowing for amateur level competition in some combative sports.
- Video David Suzuki takes environmental rights fight to Summerside video
- David Suzuki was in Summerside this week, campaigning to have environmental rights enshrined in the constitution.
- Music PEI's export development work awarded
- Music PEI is getting $75,000 from the federal and provincial governments to further its work in promoting Island music to international markets.