Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 2:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
WSW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 12:12 AM AST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 12:12 AM AST
Flurries ending overnight then partly cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 5.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Low zero.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Egmont Liberals decide who carries the party banner
- Robert Morrissey, a former provincial cabinet minister, will be the Liberal candidate in the riding of Egmont in the next federal election.
- Kalin's pics for the week of Nov. 17, 2014
- From cats hungrily eyeing up a squirrel just out of their reach to gorgeous sunsets, you sent CBC meteorologist Kalin Mitchel your views of the week in the Maritimes.
- New Brunswick man escapes burning vehicle in P.E.I. crash
- A Dodge minivan caught on fire on Route 1 in Albany, P.E.I. after it went off the road and rolled into the ditch early Saturday morning.
- Winsloe fatal fire ruled an accident
- A fatal fire earlier this month in Winsloe has been ruled an accident.
- 5 things you need to know about tires in winter
- Automotive journalist Richard Russell was a guest on Maritime Noon on Friday and fielded questions about winter tires. Here are five things you need to know about choosing tires for the winter.