Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 02, 15 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 02, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Aug 02, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening then clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 19.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Gail Shea says she's ready for federal election
- Gail Shea, Prince Edward Island's incumbent Conservative candidate, says she's prepared for an election.
- Summerside Police rescue dog in distress from truck
- Police on P.E.I. are again reminding people to not leave their unattended pets in vehicles after police had to go to extreme measures to rescue a dog in distress from a car in Summerside.
- Canada election 2015: Stephen Harper confirms start of 11-week federal campaign video
- Conservative Leader Stephen Harper has kicked off what will be the longest federal election campaign in recent history.
- First World War touched everyday lives in Halifax, Atlantic Canada
- While Canadian soldiers were fighting in Europe during the First World War, the effects of the conflict were increasingly felt on the home front — nowhere more so than in parts of Atlantic Canada.
- 14 Atlantic Canadians headed to Parapan Am Games in Toronto
- Canada's ParaPan Am team has been named and 14 Atlantic Canadians are headed to Toronto.