Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 10:00 PM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:57 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning. Low minus 8.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 2.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- UPEI's Relay for Life hoping to exceed 2016 fundraising total
- Organizers with UPEI's Relay for Life are hoping to raise more this year than the $22,000 raised in 2016.
- Island-born Broadway star to be showcased in new play
- John “Honey” Stromberg was one of Broadway’s most beloved composers and conductors in the late 19th century, although most Islanders have probably never heard of him.
- Men's, women's provincial curling championships held in same venue this week
- For the first time, Curl Prince Edward Island is combining the Tankard and Scotties Tournament of Hearts at the Silver Fox Curling and Yacht Community Complex in Summerside.
- P.E.I. students help Kenyan school after elephants raid garden
- When students at West Kent school in Charlottetown heard their sister school in Kenya was in trouble after elephants raided the school garden, they stepped up to help.
- Jeffrey Rae Gillis, former RCMP officer charged with assault, sentenced to 30 days
- Former RCMP officer Jeffrey Rae Gillis, 43, has been sentenced to 30 days in jail for assault.