Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 7:23 PM ADT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 7:23 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low 14.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 18.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- First Nations divided on new Financial Transparency Act
- First Nations across Canada are divided in their reactions to a federal government act that requires bands to post financial information, including salaries, online. Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development says it will "increase accountability in First Nations governance."
- Beaver blamed when tree strikes car on highway
- A family of four visiting P.E.I. from Quebec was lucky to escape injury when a tree fell on their car as they were driving down the highway, say RCMP.
- Rejected marriage commissioner out $500 application fee
- A P.E.I. woman was astonished to discover she would not be refunded her $500 application fee after she was rejected as a marriage commissioner.
- Video Five Minute Flurry video
- Who is the greatest Maritime athlete ever, Ottawa is back in the CFL. a great class in the baseball Hall of Fame, and the Fiddler shows off his pitching arm.
- Video P.E.I. Muslims mark end of Ramadan video
- The holy month of Ramadan ended Sunday night, and on Monday the Muslim community on P.E.I. came together to celebrate Eid.