Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 7:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 early this evening. Low plus 3 except 7 along the coast. Patchy frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 18°
73° | 64°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Mayor Basil Stewart aims for 1 more term
- Summerside Mayor Basil Stewart is asking the citizens of P.E.I.'s second city to give him one final term.
- Dermatologist coming to P.E.I.
- P.E.I. has recruited a new dermatologist who will begin practice in Charlottetown in January of next year.
- Video International chefs tour shellfish industry video
- Ten chefs from around the world tour shellfish production on P.E.I.
- Federal ministerial office spending up 60%
- Spending on regional offices for federal ministers in Canada is up 60 per cent over the last seven years, according to numbers obtained by a Liberal MP.
- Cornwall votes for power to ban pesticides
- Cornwall council narrowly passed a resolution this week asking the P.E.I. government to give it the power to ban cosmetic pesticides in the town.