Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 24, 15 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 24, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun May 24, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 7 except plus 3 in low lying areas. Risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Premier Wade MacLauchlan appoints new deputy ministers
- Prince Edward Island Premier Wade MacLauchlan has shuffled the province's top bureaucrats and appointed new deputy ministers.
- Multiple sclerosis walks held across Atlantic Canada
- More than 2,000 Atlantic Canadians are taking to the streets Sunday to raise money for those with multiple sclerosis.
- Lobster levy still not a done deal says fisheries minister
- Nova Scotia's fisheries minister is clarifying a statement he made about a proposed lobster marketing levy.
- Pinkeye medication in short supply on P.E.I.
- The PEI Pharmacists Association says many Island pharmacies have run out of non-prescription treatment for conjunctivitis, also known as pinkeye.
- World of Work Not everyone wants to be promoted
- While some people are upwardly mobile, many others are less so.