Back to accessibility links
2013 Year in Review Quiz
Test your knowledge of Prince Edward Island news with our annual news quiz
CBC News |
Posted: December 24, 2013
Congratulations! You made it to the end!
Your score was: questions correct and answers wrong!
- 1. A veteran's widow defied the law by wearing her husband's medals during Remembrance Day ceremonies. In what countries is this allowed?
- 2. Under proposed legislation, how many drunk driving convictions are required before installation of a drunk driver plate?
- 3. Charlottetown police released news of a major breakthrough in the Byron Carr murder case this year. What was it?
- 4. A new TV series in Japan will tell the story of the woman who translated Anne of Green Gables into Japanese. How many episodes will there be?
- 5. The Stanhope resort, lost to fire in April, was the first hotel on P.E.I. What year did it open?
- 6. How old are fossil footprints found in Belfast, P.E.I. this year believed to be?
- 7. Lobster fishermen stopped fishing in May to protest low prices. How else did they protest?
- 8. What did a Charlottetown store supply to the set designer for the TV series Mad Men?
- 9. In order from highest to lowest, which P.E.I. senators spent the most on expenses from Sept. 2010 to Feb. 2013?
- 10. Why did a P.E.I. woman appeal being denied employment insurance benefits?
- 11. What regulatory hurdle did AquaBounty clear in Canada for the selling of its genetically-modified salmon?
Oops, it looks like you forgot to select an answer!