Patty’s Pet Parade
Patty's Pet Parade submissions are now closed. Thank you for sending in your pet photos!
We're celebrating pets with Patty's Pet Parade—a super fun parade for pets big and small!
On a separate piece of paper or in the body of the email, all submissions must include the following information:
- Parent/guardian's full name, email, home address and phone number.
- Child's name and age.
- Phonetic pronunciations for all names (parents, children and pet), plus pet's name/type (e.g., "Fido"/Poodle, "Gizard"/Bearded Dragon, etc.).
- A little bit of information about the pet (e.g., This is grandma's dog. He likes to play fetch with me.).
HOW TO SUBMIT BY EMAIL
Send us a photo of your pet via email to email@example.com as an attachment. To be accepted, submissions must follow the guidelines below. The photo must be a minimum of 4 megapixels, 100 dpi or ppi, and no more than 4 megabyte (MB)s in size.
- The pet should be alone in the photo.
- The pet's face fills the frame of the photo without cutting off parts of the pet's face (such as the ears or top of the head).
- The photo must be in colour, in focus and well-lit.
- The photo must not feature logos of any kind.
- The photo must be a minimum of 4 megapixels, 100 dpi or ppi, and no more than 4 megabytes (MB) in size.
- Popsicle stick pets entries only: The photo must be approximately 10 cm x 10 cm (about the size of a CD), and glued to a popsicle stick.
- Please note that we are not able to return photos.
SUBMIT A POPSICLE STICK PET BY SNAIL MAIL
If you prefer to send us a completed popsicle-stick pet, please follow the instructions above and mail your work to:
Patty's Pet Parade
P.O. Box 500, Stn A
Toronto, ON M5W 1E6