Printable Spring Scavenger Hunt
By Shanti Nordholt-McPhee and Trev Murphy
Mar 24, 2016
The long, snowy winter is winding down and the early signs of spring are finally on their way!
Here is a spring scavenger hunt that uses all the senses to explore the great outdoors. It's a wonderful way to soak up the days getting a little longer, the air getting a little warmer and the great thaw that promises new life.
You Will Need:
- printable winter scavenger hunt (PDF)
- marker, pencil, crayons or dry erase marker
- plastic page protector or laminator (optional)
- clipboard (optional)
1. Print out the scavenger hunt.
Click on the images to open the pdf.
2. If you want to reuse the scavenger hunt again and again, you can slide the scavenger hunt into a plastic page protector or laminate it. Use a dry erase marker to mark items as you find them.
You'll Also Love: Wildflower Seed Bombs
3. I suggest putting the list on a clipboard and tying the marker or pencil to the clipboard. This makes the activity easier for kids (and parents—no more lost markers!).
4. Find a basket to hold the scavenger hunt finds
5. Dress for the weather and head on out into the beauty!
Add New Comment
No One Is The Aunt — Going To Family Camp With My Husband, His Ex-Wife And Our Kids
Snacks & Treats
10 Nutritious and Delicious Frozen Treats for Summer This Dietitian Mom Swears By
Here’s How it Feels to Get Hateful Online Comments About My Parenting
Why My Kids Have Patches on Their Clothes and What That’s Taught Our Family
Tech & Media
Librarians Recommend Their 15 Favourite Nonfiction Books for Kids