Easy No-Carve Pumpkin Idea: Tissue Paper Polka-Dots
By CBC Kids
Oct 12, 2017
If your kids are fans of painting and gluing, this is a simple no-carve idea. It's just like making a collage, but on a cute little pumpkin. Make these with any colours you like!
What You'll Need
• acrylic craft paint
• paint brush
• coloured tissue paper, cut into circles of various sizes
• Mod Podge
• sponge brush
1. Clean off any dirt from your pumpkin with water. Let it dry.
2. Paint the whole pumpkin with a coat of paint. Let dry. Add a second coat of paint. Let that one dry too.
3. Cut the tissue paper into circles of different sizes.
4. Apply a layer of Mod Podge to the pumpkin and stick on the polka dots. Cover the dots with another layer of Mod Podge. Let dry, and then you're done!
More No-Carve Pumpkin Ideas:
Add New Comment
No One Is The Aunt — Going To Family Camp With My Husband, His Ex-Wife And Our Kids
Snacks & Treats
10 Nutritious and Delicious Frozen Treats for Summer This Dietitian Mom Swears By
Here’s How it Feels to Get Hateful Online Comments About My Parenting
Why My Kids Have Patches on Their Clothes and What That’s Taught Our Family
Tech & Media
Librarians Recommend Their 15 Favourite Nonfiction Books for Kids