New Year’s Activity: Silver Star Sparkle Headband
By Shanti Nordholt-McPhee, Twig and Toadstool
Dec 30, 2013
Who doesn't love the glitter and joy of ringing in the new year?! Today we are showing you an easy craft that children can help create to wear on New Years Eve. A great way to add some playful glitz to that magical night. Here it is... A silver star sparkle headband!
What you'll need
- star cookie cutters (two different sizes if possible)
- silver paint
- silver glitter
- silver ribbon
- glue gun
1. Trace out your stars with your cookie cutters and cut them out.
2. Paint your stars silver and let your stars dry.
4. Paint on a layer of glue. Now for the really fun part, shake on the glitter!
6. Now while the little ones marvel at their beautiful new stars, the adult of the home can glue gun the silver ribbon to the headband.
7. Last but not least, glue gun your stars on and voila! Your little ones are ready to sparkle the night away!
Please come by Twig and Toadstool for more crafting inspiration! Wishing everyone a rich and wonderful new year that sparkles! With Love, Shanti
Add New Comment
A Pox On Loot Bags: I’m Done with Party Favours
Tech & Media
17 Beautiful Indigenous Comic Books and Video Games For Kids
Why I’m Talking To My Eight-Year-Old Son About Smoking Pot
Tech & Media
Your Kids May Actually Think You Love Your Phone More Than Them
How To Start A Family Meal Plan